About Me

My photo
We were married on June 27, 2008. We live in Austin, Texas, and we love the hill country. We have three dog's, and we love being outside in nature. God is at the center of our lives, and we enjoy going to church weekly, as well as having Bible study together and individually. Both of us are involved in ministry inside and outside of our church (Shoreline Christian Center). Chris serves in the men's ministry, as well as the Junior High ministry. Amber serves in the women's ministry, music ministry and Junior High Ministry. Both of us serve together as leaders for the Shoreline East outreach every second Saturday of the month. Chris is currently enrolled in Life Christian Bible Institute, and Amber is enrolled in the School of Biblical Evangelism. We are missionaries and we are beginning our own ministry for the Lord. Ministry is very important to us, but our mariage is our first priority. Traveling is a huge part of our lives. New adventures never get old, but we love staying in and being couch potatoes. Visting our family and hanging out with our friends is important to us, and we try to spend as much time with our loved ones as possible.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Launch Party

Chris and I at the Jolie Toi Launch Party December 7, 2008

My mom owns her own clothing line and it is called Jolie Toi, which means "beautiful you" in french. As a matter of fact, I used to work for her as her executive assistant and fashion coordiantor when she first started Jolie Toi. She began her business in 2006. She designs one of a kind evening gowns for professional women. Last weekend was the Jolie Toi launch party in Houston, Texas at the Museum of Natural Science. With both of my parents owning their own businesses, I guess it rubbed off on me, and I own my own business as well. I own a photography business called Kennedy Photography, which I began this year. I mention this because my mom asked me to be the photographer for the Jolie Toi launch party, and I got some great shots. I haven't posted them to my website yet, but I will as soon as I get the desired photos of their choice to Jolie Toi. I'm excited to mention that one or more of my pictures may be printed, along with my company's name in Paper City. For the non-Houstonian's, Paper City is a well known magazine in Houston, displaying photographs, articles, adds and so forth of well known or elite individual's, charities, businesses and so forth in Houston. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my business and photos are seen in there. That would be fabulous! I started Kennedy Photography only 2 months ago, and I look forward to seeing my business grow and blossom. I hope that it will be successful enough to pass down as a legacy to our future children. My website can be seen at http://www.kennedyphotography.us/


No comments: