
Turkey Day 2008!
Chris and I had a fabulous Thanksgiving this year! We spent Thanksgiving day in Houston, Texas with my parents and one of my brother's, as well as traveled to the ranch in Blanco, Texas. We took our two dog's with us on both trips.
My mom cooked a great meal in Houston. Of course, all of us ate until we were about to pop! We consumed large quantities of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, pumpkin and cherry pie, and whatever else we could get our hands on.

Me and Chris on Thanksgiving
*Uriah is Hebrew and it means "God is my light." We adopted her this November. She is only 5 months old, but she is huge.
*Isis is Greek and it means "supreme goddess of the stars." Isis was also the Greek goddess of the underworld. Chris raised Isis from a puppy. She is 5 years old.
*Trinity was my 7 year old dog whom I loved dearly. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor and passed away this August. I miss her everyday.
Chris and I drove out to our Uncle Steve and Aunt Geneva's ranch in Blanco, Texas, to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with them as well. Our Uncle Dan and Aunt Shannon were there, along with Shannon's parents, and some of our cousins.
All of the Kennedy's took turns shooting various guns this Thanksgiving holiday (: It was freezing outside...well, for Texas at least. I don't think you get more country than wearing your cowboy hat and leather jacket, shooting a shotgun at a ranch (: Ok, maybe you can get more country than that, but I can't. I guess this is the way real Texans celebrate the holidays!
This is our cousin, Victoria Ann. She is the daughter of Shannon & Dan. She is 5 months old and growing up so fast.
Blanco, Texas
We didn't get to see some of our friends and family this Thanksgiving, but we hope that we get to spend the next Thanksgiving holiday with them!
*What are we doing now? Getting ready for Christmas!







No comments:
Post a Comment